Spray Foam Fast Facts
Spray foam is a high quality, versatile insulation product that can be added to a new home or installed during a renovation or retrofit job. It is a multi-purpose product that insulates, seals and acts as an air, moisture, weather, or even sound barrier.
Spray Foam Benefits
- Reduce energy consumption by helping prevent hot and cold air infiltration which could lower your energy bills.*
- Prevent allergens and moisture from entering the building’s interior where SPF is applied.
- Provide additional building strength and lower maintenance costs which lead to reduced repairs for roofing systems.
- Offer design creativity and flexibility by fitting hard-to-reach places or complicated structures, such as domed ceilings.
* Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
Additional Spray Foam Resources
Sustainability and Comfort
Learn how to improve a building or home’s energy performance and comfort with spray polyurethane foam.